Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Carter Smith Shibori Coat Photos


Here are a few pictures from two jackets that were finished by Carter's seamstresses yesterday. I take basic photos of each garment for keeping track of inventory. The photos don't do the garments justice. You can get a sense of how cool they are from my editted photos better than from the plain inventory photos.

I thought these photos would be fun to print larger on ink jet fabrics. I might also play with them using Adobe PhotoShop Elements.

I plan to take my computer home from the store tonight so I will be able to play with photos and the internet more easily at night. The big store move is set for the end of the month. I don't really use the computer when it is at the store anymore which is good as there won't be space for it in the new location.

P.S.
In case anyone is curious about the inventory photos that these pictures came from, here they are below.

2 comments:

Rayna said...

Yummy, Sonja! How great to be around all that gorgeous fabric.
Finally, I'm home for a couple of weeks and back on-line. Now I have to go post to my blog. I'll check back with you. Wishing you and mom a successful and relatively hassle-free move!

Sonja said...

Hi Rayna,

Thanks for checking out my new blog! Thank you also for giving me the idea. Last time you visited Lowell you were talking about blogs and I started to think about the possibility of having one.

Mom and Peter have started the move with some stuff that we had packed from vending. Mom got shelves from IKEA and Peter installed them. I'm trying not to think about what we are going to do with everything. Denial keeps me from panicing.

Hope you are settling in at home again well.
Cheers.